Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

2015 goals

For 2015 I am liking my new class which is class 1, but it feels a bit different without the year 8's from last year. Now we are the new year 8's. Our teachers name is Mr Wiseman and he is new to our school.  We also have some new people in our class so they will get to know us. Mr wiseman told us to set some goals for this year so we can succeed for this year.


So my goals for this term will be to staying on task of my work, getting my work done in the right time and taking charge of my stuff. To do the first goal I am going to do my work at home on my computer if my mum lets me and then I will get on with my homework as well. For the second goal I will have to make sure I am not distracted from anyone. For the third goal I would need to make sure my net books is chargered and my stuff are ready to work.

That is my goal for this term.

1 comment:

Mr Wiseman said...

These are some good goals Jonson. With some hard work I'm sure you will succeed in achieving them.

Post a Comment